Radio Facts: Radio Facts: In what was intended to be a nice gesture by honoring civil rights icon, Rosa Parks, the GOP sent out a tweet today that basically indicated that racism was over as indicated in the picture. After criticism by several outlets and individuals, the GOP later sent out another tweet saying it was a mistake. “Previous tweet should have read “Today we remember Rosa Parks' bold stand and her role in fighting to end racism.” Even when the GOP seems to try to do something right, they have a way of putting their foot in their mouths or should we say their tweets.
On that note, I have heard this following statement too many times to remember. “We have a Black President now, racism is over.” My response to that is always the same. “UH HUH?”
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Vintage Black Radio DJs
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs