IHEARTMEDIA PITTSBURGH NAMES ABBY KRIZNER PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR 105.9 THE X
iHeartMedia announced today that Abby Krizner has been named Program Director for 105.9 The X, Radio Home of the Pittsburgh Penguins, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Pittsburgh has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than six Radio Stations comprised of music and sports formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Program Director, Krizner will be responsible for overseeing the programming, research, talent coaching and promotions strategy for the Radio Station . She will report to David Edgar, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Pittsburgh.
“Abby is the perfect fit to lead 105.9 The X programming department,” said Edgar. “She will bring her strategic thinking, music and lifestyle knowledge and creative promotional ideas to the Radio Station . Plus, she is an actual rock star, performing with her local band Tiny Wars.”
Krizner began her career with 105.9 The X in 2008, where she most recently served as an Assistant Program Director and Morning Show Host. She has also served as the Music Director and an on-air personality for iHeartRadio’s Custom Alternative Radio Station . She received her master’s degree in Multimedia Technology from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh.
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to serve as Program Director for my hometown Radio Station , 105.9 The X,” said Krizner. “My thirteen years have been so much more than the creative expression heard on the air. I’ve had incredible leadership with mentors providing apt challenges along the way that will serve me well as I take on this role.”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Pittsburgh market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast Radio Station s; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- Police Chief Resigns After Study Finds Half of Town’s Revenue Come from Speed Trap
- 1 year old California Baby Dies After Being Diagnosed With COVID: Case Rate In Children Reaches New Records
- State Rep. Gerald Brady Charged with Shoplifting
- Audacy Names New Brand Manager
- Audacy Names New Operations Manager
- Kobe and Gianna Bryant Bronze Statue Placed At Fatal Crash Site
- iHeartMedia and FOX Entertainment Announce Nominees for the 2022 “iHeartRadio Music Awards”
- Journalist Attacked In Mexico After Three Others Were Killed This Month: More Than 90% of Murders Of Journalists Remain Unresolved
- Maryland Mayor Found Dead from Apparent Suicide
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,