The Community Resource Initiative Will Support Local Black-Owned Businesses, Restaurants and Non-Profits
Digital and Radio Facts: iHeartMedia Milwaukee’s V100.7, FM106.1, 95.7 BIG FM, 97.3 The Game and The BIG 920 launched today Brilliantly Black – a community resource initiative to support local Black-owned businesses, restaurants and non-profits.
Modeled after a similar program at iHeartMedia Chicago, each radio station will encourage listeners to visit its website and enter keyword “brilliant” to get more information about Black-owned businesses, restaurants and community resources. The available information includes health and wellness businesses, fashion and beauty, community and faith organizations, local businesses, restaurants and more.
“I want to congratulate our team on this grassroots opportunity to support Black-owned businesses,” said Colleen Valkoun, President of iHeartMedia Milwaukee. “Please join us in supporting the Black business community. I am thrilled we can use our stations to impact and inform the public about this much-needed community resource.”
Local Black-owned businesses, restaurants and organizations are also encouraged to submit their information for inclusion on each station’s Brilliantly Black community resource website:
www.v100.com, www.fm106.com, www.957bigfm.com, www.973thegame.com and www.thebig920.com.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?