Eight Week Concert Series Brings Music’s Biggest Artists Together to Celebrate the Importance of Community During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Beginning on April 29
Concerts Will Video Stream on iHeartRadio’s YouTube Channel and Broadcast Across iHeartRadio Stations Nationwide
Radio Facts: iHeartMedia today announced the launch of “The iHeartRadio Living Room Concert Series Presented by State Farm,” a weekly performance series with the goal of bringing Americans together in the comfort and safety of their living rooms for performances by some of the biggest artists in music. The series will video stream and broadcast every Wednesday to celebrate the importance of community and being a “good neighbor” through the power of music during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Premiering on April 29, the concert series will kick off with a performance from Thomas Rhett. The music event will stream on iHeartRadio’s YouTube Channel and broadcast across iHeartRadio stations nationwide at 7 p.m. local time. In honor of essential workers, a donation will be made to a featured charitable organization for each episode in the concert series and will include a call-to-action encouraging viewers to donate. The first episode featuring Thomas Rhett will benefit Feeding America®.
“The living room has become the new stage. Until our live music events return, this is a way for millions of fans to stay connected to their favorite artists, while staying safe at home,” said John Sykes President of Entertainment Enterprises for iHeartMedia. “We are excited to partner with State Farm on this new music series.”
“This crisis had the potential to separate us – yet in many ways has brought us together through creativity, innovation and kindness,” said Sue Beigie, Director of Marketing, State Farm. “Together with iHeartRadio, we hope the Living Room concert series brings music fans together through their love of music in comfort of their homes.”
Joel Gallen of Tenth Planet Productions will executive produce the concert series.
- Michael B. Jordan Partners with LyftUp to Provide Free Ride to Underserved Communities
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief's Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Award Winning Documentary “Push” Directed by Fredrik Gertten Opens in The Us This Friday – On Sept 25 Across The Nation in Virtual Cinema
- UNOTHEACTIVIST DROPS MUSIC VIDEO FOR “AYE YAI YAI”
- OnNow.tv Partners with Ticketing and Event Platform Tixr
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Terry Curtin Joins Solstice as EVP Communications
- RILEYY LANEZ DROPS NEW VIDEO FOR “FOUL PLAY” (video)
- Background Singer Kevin Owens Chronicles Life On-Stage with Luther Vandross