iHeartMedia Chicago’s 107.5 WGCI, Chicago’s #1 for Hip-Hop R&B; V103, Today’s R&B and Throwbacks; Inspiration 1390, Music of Power & Praise; 93.9 LITE FM, Relaxing Favorites; Rock 95.5, Chicago’s Rock Station; and 103.5 KISSFM, Chicago’s #1 Hit Music Station present “Sharing the Holiday Spirt,” a month-long celebration of giving back to listeners and the community.
iHeartMedia Chicago will support various initiatives for “Sharing the Holiday Spirit” including:
Find Help on Fiverr
- 93.9 LITE FM will grant over $10,000 in Christmas wishes for Chicagoland families.
- V103 will grant $5,000 in Christmas wishes for less fortunate families.
- 107.5 WGCI’s “Toys from Tone” in honor of Ada S. McKinley Community Services HeadStart will award five families with $1,000 in Christmas cash from afternoon show host Tone Kapone. In addition, the “WGCI Morning Show $10,000 Christmas Wish” presented by Pullman Bank & Trust, Hyde Park Bank and Beverly Bank & Trust (all Wintrust Community Banks), along with 300 Entertainment and eOne Music will be granting 10 wishes this holiday season.
- 103.5 KISS-FM will partner with record labels and some of today’s most popular artists to select gifts for families during the station’s annual KISSmas Wish. The station also will team up with AT&T and The Salvation Army to “Rescue the Holidays” by soliciting donations to assist Chicagoland families.
- Inspiration 1390 will bless families with Christmas cash during the station’s annual Holiday Blessing promotion. The station’s “Biggest Give and Receive” returns this year in partnership with Chicagoland churches for a virtual concert and one of the city’s biggest toy drives.
“iHeartMedia Chicago is once again stepping up to help the community during the holiday season,” said Matt Scarano, President of iHeartMedia Chicago. “2020 has been a challenge for our listeners and the community on so many fronts, and we want to spread a little cheer as the year comes to an end.”