The first episode of the iHeartRadio Original series “Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Vault” will debut Friday, November 6, the day before the 35th Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony airing on November 7 on HBO. Fans can listen now on the iHeartRadio App and everywhere podcasts are heard.
The series, which covers iconic induction speeches, from artists ranging from Rock, Hip Hop, Country and Pop, will launch with The Beatles inducted by Mick Jagger, N.W.A inducted by Kendrick Lamar, The Eagles inducted by Jimmy Buffet, and Stevie Nicks inducted by Harry Styles. New episodes will premiere every Friday through the end of the year. A 2nd season will premiere in early 2021.
“Each year, rock’s highest honor, Induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, is bestowed upon a handful of artists, cementing their legacy for eternity. That night, they are celebrated by their peers and the contemporary artists they have influenced. All share mutual admiration for these legends who have dedicated their lives to rock & roll,” said Greg Harris, President & CEO, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
“Over the past 35 years, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremonies have become renowned for their impassioned and sometimes outrageous acceptance speeches,” said Conal Byrne President of the iHeartPodcast Network for iHeartMedia. “We’re thrilled to bring the most iconic moments of past and present music infamy to fans around the world and continue to share what’s made the event special in the past and for years to come.”
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Vault podcast series will include speeches from the following presenters and inductees:
· Stevie Nicks & Harry Styles
· The Beatles & Mick Jagger
· N.W.A. & Kendrick Lamar
· The Eagles & Jimmy Buffett
· Queen & Dave Grohl & Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters
· Prince & Alicia Keys & Outkast
· Stevie Wonder & Paul Simon
· Joan Jett & The Blackhearts & Miley Cyrus
· Janet Jackson & Janelle Monae
· Bruce Springsteen & Bono
· Tupac Shakur & Snoop Dogg
· Jackson 5 & Diana Ross
· The Cure & Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails
· Bonnie Raitt & Melissa Etheridge
· The Staple Singers & Lauryn Hill
· Pearl Jam & David Letterman
· Joan Baez & Jackson Browne
· Metallica & Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers
· Gladys Knight & The Pips & Mariah Carey
· The Moody Blues & Ann Wilson of Heart
All episodes of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Vault podcast series will be distributed through the iHeartPodcast Network. The iHeartPodcast Network is home to more than 750 original podcasts with over 251 million downloads each month.
iHeartRadio Original Podcasts span every category from business, sports, spirituality and technology to entertainment, family, comedy and true crime – and everything in between – making iHeartRadio the largest publisher of podcast content in the world.
The platform is also home to the most successful podcast of all time, “Stuff You Should Know,” and creator of hits like “The Ron Burgundy Podcast” and the “Atlanta Monster” series as well as fosters over a hundred shows from its on-air talent like the popular “Bobbycast” and “The Breakfast Club” radio show podcasts. These shows are distributed on all major podcast platforms including the iHeartRadio app, which additionally distributes more than 320,000 shows.
Fans can go to iHeart.com/apps to download and listen on all their favorite devices – including smart speakers, digital auto dashes, tablets, wearables, smartphones, virtual assistants, televisions, gaming consoles and more.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show