Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: When it comes to McDonald's I'm not one of those people you would catch singing its praises. For the most part, I'm not “Lovin' it.” That's not to say I've never eaten McDonald's because of course I have but for the most part, you wouldn't catch me in there. On Monday, McDonald's made some moves that may attract a few more people to come back to the golden arches.
McDonald’s is officially eliminating some harsh ingredients from its most popular menu items. That includes making Chicken McNuggets and other items without artificial preservatives, and removing high-fructose corn syrup from its buns.
At the end of the day it's still fast-food but I applaud McDonald's for keeping their ear to the streets and making this change to improve the food quality.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Candace Owens: 50 Cent Says He’s Voting for Donald Trump, Black People Feel “Betrayed”
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- MLK Speaks: A Conversation with America three-hour special airs October 26 on MPT and WEAA-FM