Hubbard Radio Chicago Vice President / Market Manager, Jeff England, announced today that starting Monday, April 18th Keith Hastings will join 97.1FM The Drive, as Brand and Content Director.
Hastings comes to The Drive from San Antonio where he served as Director of Operations while programming KISS, KTKX and serving as Rock Formats Leader for Cox Media Group. Prior to San Antonio, Hasting programmed Rock formats in Boston, Detroit, and Milwaukee.
“There is no greater opportunity anywhere for a Classic Rock programmer than The Drive. I want to thank Jeff England, Greg Strassell, Dave Bestler, and Ginny Morris for welcoming me. Hubbard Broadcasting is a world-class company and The Drive is the crown jewel in the greatest city in the world. It’s an honor and a privilege to be entrusted with leading The Drive’s supremely talented and creative staff.” said Hastings.
Hubbard Chicago Vice President / Market Manager Jeff England added, “We are thrilled to welcome Keith to Hubbard Radio Chicago. His extensive knowledge and experience in both the Classic Rock and Rock formats, coupled with his proven leadership skills, makes him the ideal person to lead our talented team at Chicago’s Classic Rock, 97.1FM The Drive.”
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sexual Contact … but Work (video)