The Raiders and KDAY announced today an agreement that makes KDAY 93.5 FM the exclusive Silver and Black FM flagship radio station in SOCAL. KDAY will broadcast the Raiders’ regular season and select postseason games, while enhancing game coverage with exciting Raiders-oriented additional programming.
“No other brand in SOCAL speaks to the loyal Raiders Nation better than KDAY,” stated Otto Padron, President of KDAY and Meruelo Media; “… our sound, attitude and colors are a natural fit for this legendary pro-football franchise. We are very excited with this new NFL partnership and KDAY is the right destination to the more than two-million Raiders fans in our LA market!!…”
Raiders game day broadcasts on KDAY will include a pregame show, 30-minutes prior to kick-off and a postgame wrap-up. KDAY will embrace this new NFL partnership with a series of special promotions and artist participation.
Raiders on KDAY will kick off on September 11 with a Special Live Broadcast from New Orleans.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- SoundCloud Kicks Off New “Turn Up the Vote” Campaign to Turn Out the Youth Vote