Dumb Blacks Make it Hard for the Black Community?
Charles Barkley is certainly outspoken and brutally honest and he’s right. The deep dark secret is we don’t want anybody to know the part that WE play in our inability to rise. How many of you reading this have seen black people on a national platform or even in your neighborhood and you cringed and their use of the English language or how they presented themselves. Then you separate yourself from them but unfortunately the rest of the world doesn’t and the media has a fascination with these types… wonder why? What Barkley says makes perfect sense. The wise, smart, intelligent hard-working blacks have to pay for the antics of unintelligent black people. In addition and in all fairness, what Charles does NOT say is someone ALSO has to give those unintelligent black people platforms to spread their messages!!! Your thoughts?
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sexual Contact … but Work (video)