Multiple Grammy Award-winning gospel superstar Dorinda Clark-Cole, has released the new single “Bless This House” to gospel radio, the second single from her much-anticipated upcoming new album. Following on the release of the inspiring Top 20 first single “You Are,” Dorinda Clark-Cole’s “Bless This House” showcases the famed singer’s supple vocals, contemporary sound and poignant lyrics on a powerful song helping listeners to find hope and trust faith in facing personal trials.
“Bless This House” will premiere on the nationally-syndicated Yolanda Adams Morning Show and The James Fortune Show on Tuesday, October 21st. Written by Dorinda Clark-Cole with co-writers Shanika Deshun Bereal, Rodrick Cliché, Saaed Renaud and Fields Blanchard, with production from Rodrick Cliché for Jeneyus Productions, “Bless This House” has quickly become a new fan favorite from Clark-Cole, making a tremendous impact on listeners whenever she has performed it in her ongoing ministry travels.
Known as “the Rose of Gospel,” the revered artist and sought-after evangelist continues to drive a pioneering sound and inspiring ministry that fuels countless fans worldwide in their faith. Beyond her upcoming new album, Clark-Cole’s impressive career as an evangelist, radio and television host, fashion entrepreneur and music business mentor expands even further, starring on the upcoming new Oxygen series “Preachers of Detroit.” Clark-Cole also recently appeared on BET’s Lift Every Voice, with her feature interview on the show’s latest episode, which aired on Sunday, October 19th.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- SoundCloud Kicks Off New “Turn Up the Vote” Campaign to Turn Out the Youth Vote