SummitMedia Greenville has a position for a Promotions Coordinator open.
All interested internal/external applicants are encouraged to apply and submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
(position will be posted on websites 10/16)
The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Promotions Director in coordinating the branding, promotion, and marketing of the SummitMedia, LLC Greenville radio stations. Responsibilities include planning and coordination of station events, client events and entitlements, and assisting the Promotions Director in maintaining a high performing promotions team. Duties include coordination of outside advertising, station remotes, appearances and other events, management of station vehicles and station materials, on-air promotions and contesting, working with digital assets and assisting the sales team in order to satisfy clients and maximize revenue opportunities.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position calls for a lot of time outside of the office setting and hours. Necessary skills include the ability to execute short-term tactics as directed from the Promotions Director and other Department Heads. The candidate must be able to work flexible hours to meet the demands of station events, remotes and appearances. This position will work closely with the Operations Manager, Program Directors, and Sales team, and will report to the Promotions Director.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Management of station Vehicles and materials
Verbal and written communication
Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IE)
Event setup and logistics
Attention to detail
Understanding of our basic marketing principles
Desire to learn new things
Good listening skills
Remote broadcast setup
Promotions Management system
Assistance in coordinating an efficient street team
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
Must possess a valid SC Driver’s License and appropriate insurance coverage
Involvement in external advertising and marketing campaigns
Experience with social media
Other duties as assigned.
This is a career opportunity at a first class facility. Summit Media cultures are very positive, creative team environments where people can grow and thrive!
Send resumes to:
Summit Media Greenville
Stephanie Crunkleton, Promotions Director
220 North Main Street, Suite 402
Greenville, SC 29601
Fax (864) 370-3403
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations
- POLO G MAKES TELEVISION DEBUT WITH PERFORMANCE OF “MARTIN AND GINA” ON THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON
- Baby Keem releases two songs ‘hooligan’ + ‘sons & critics freestyle’ Video