BMG Chrysalis US has announced the acquisition of the Music Beyond Production Library catalog. The L.A. based independent library contains over 25,000 tracks, covering all genres of music. Offering one-stop licensing for projects, the company offers a wide array of compositions and sound design services catering to the film, TV, and advertising industries. The staff of Music Beyond will now work from BMG’s L.A. office while East Coast representation remains unchanged.
The deal highlights BMG’s desire to grow its film and TV business.
“The acquisition of Music Beyond is transformative for BMG’s production music activities,” said Clemens Morgenroth, SVP of Operations at BMG Chrysalis US. “With its large high-quality and complementary repertoire base and experienced team joining BMG’s existing Selectracks library, Music Beyond will help drive further growth and will join us in our mission to provide the best one-stop licensing and custom music service to our many, valued clients.”
Walter Werzowa, President and owner of Music Beyond, commented: “This opportunity brings new incredible possibilities to our catalog and with the strong worldwide presence of BMG, extends the reach of our services internationally.” Werzowa will now serve in a consultant capacity to BMG and Music Beyond.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- OWN Announces Two New Fall Series, Expands Popular Unscripted Programming Roster to Two Nights Beginning in October