Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
ole Digital, the online rights management service from ole that ensures rightsholders receive every penny they have earned from plays on digital platforms such as YouTube, has signed a new deal with Moraine Music Group, which owns the rights to compositions by Canadian country music star and 2014 CCMA Award nominee Johnny Reid. Under the agreements, ole Digital will collect online music publishing royalties on behalf of Moraine.
“Our research has shown that many artists and other rightsholders often aren’t paid all the royalties they are owed from online music services, but ole Digital changes that by applying our extensive publishing expertise to the digital world,” said Robert Ott, Chairman and CEO of ole. “We’re happy to welcome the Moraine Music Group to ole Digital and look forward to working with them to guarantee that their artists are paid fairly.”
“We’re excited to work with ole Digital to maximize online royalties for all of our artists,” said Dianna Maher, owner of Moraine Music Group. “Digital royalty collection has always been a challenge, but together with ole, we can ensure that hard-working songwriters and artists get all the money they have coming to them.”
ole Digital manages and collects online revenues for ole clients via direct deals with YouTube and many other services around the world. The service utilizes a refined content delivery system that employs accurate metadata to prevent errors and maximize earnings as well as the transparent online administration tool adminow, which allows users to see exactly what they are earning online. ole Digital also improves management of user-generated content by manually claiming any unmonetized videos that feature a client’s music, allowing them to collect royalties on previously hidden assets. Other features include cross-promotion with ole’s existing roster of artists and songwriters to increase discoverability, conflict resolution via ole’s team of YouTube-certified experts, channel optimization, and worldwide monetization. Clients also maintain complete control of their content and repertoire.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Ingrooves Music Group Awarded U.S. Patent for Leveraging A.I. to Identify High-Value Streaming Audiences
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet
- Westwood One and Imperative Entertainment’s Podcast Division Launch the Red Note And La Nota Roja
- Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement Following Her Mother’s ‘More Than Painful’ Accusations
- TSU students seek internships, job opportunities as record number of companies attend first-ever virtual career fair
- POP TALKS: Closing Keynote Conversation with Dua Lipa
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio