Hot on the heels of a blockbuster performance at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards and the release of his new single/video “She Came To Give It To You,” global megastar USHER announced today he will tour North America this fall, bringing The UR Experience to fans in 27 cities.
Packed with an impressive repertoire of smash hits spanning his 20-year career, the critically-acclaimed showman will give his fans a unique experience that only the multi-talented Usher can deliver. His show will include a fresh take on early and recent songs as well as new music from his anticipated forthcoming eighth studio album. Check out the latest tour trailer at Usher’s YouTube page.
“With The UR Experience, I want to give my fans an ever-changing live show full of surprises and special guests,” says Usher. “I am really excited to be with my fans and give them an Usher experience like they’ve never seen or heard before.”
The UR Experience is produced by Live Nation Global Touring.
The UR Experience will kick off in Montreal, Quebec, on Nov. 1 at the Bell Centre and continue through New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Vancouver and more! Special guests on the tour include August Alsina and DJ Cassidy. Select market on-sales begin Monday, Sept. 8, 10:00 a.m. EDT. American Express® Card Members will have an opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public.
A full list of cities, venues and public on-sale dates is listed below.
Date City Venue On-Sale Date Nov. 1 Montreal, QC Bell Centre Sept. 8 Nov. 2 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre Sept. 8 Nov. 4 Detroit, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills Sept. 15 Nov. 5 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena Sept. 15 Nov. 7 New York, NY Madison Square Garden Sept. 8 Nov. 10 Washington DC Verizon Center Sept. 8 Nov. 11 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center Sept. 8 Nov. 13 Boston, MA TD Garden Sept. 8 Nov. 14 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Sept. 15 Nov. 15 Atlantic City, NJ Boardwalk Hall Sept. 8 Nov. 17 Chicago, IL United Center Sept. 8 Nov. 18 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center Sept. 15 Nov. 21 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center Sept. 8 Nov. 22 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena Sept. 15 Nov. 24 San Jose, CA SAP Center at San Jose Sept. 8 Nov. 26 Seattle, WA Key Arena Sept. 8 Nov. 27 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena Sept. 8 Nov. 30 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place Sept. 8 Dec. 2 Broomfield, CO 1STBANK Center Sept. 15 Dec. 4 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center Sept. 15 Dec. 5 Houston, TX Toyota Center Sept. 15 Dec. 6 New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center Sept. 15 Dec. 8 Memphis, TN FedEx Forum Sept. 15 Dec. 9 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena Sept. 15 Dec. 12 Orlando, FL Amway Center Sept. 15 Dec. 13 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena Sept. 15 Dec. 14 Tampa, FL Tampa Bay Times Forum Sept. 15
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations