During a Labor Day rally in Milwaukee, it’s only right that President Barack Obama spoke about putting Americans to work. Utilizing his sense of humor to ignite the crowd, President Barack Obama says he’ll press Congress to raise the minimum wage in the same way he got Michelle Obama to marry him – by never taking no for an answer.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Kanye West Urinates on His Own Grammy to Prove Point about Black Ownership (video)
- Beatport and Twitch Announce Exclusive Live Streaming Music Programming Partnership
- BET Told DJ Envy he wasn’t “Black Enough” for Their Network?