Kid Cudi had to take to his Twitter to assure his fans he was in good health and spirits after he collapsed while performing at Chicago’s North Coast Festival on Saturday. Cudi jumped off the stage to get closer with his fans and sign a few autographs in the photo pit as he performed his hit song “Pursuit of Happiness.” . After signing, he smiled and then he just fainted. In the midst of the confusion a fan caught the entire ordeal on video.
In his tweet, Kid Cudi said, ““I’m ok!! Blessed to have fans who actually give a fuck about me. Mad love to the security who were there and helped me out tonight. Really awesome dudes! Thanx for nursing me back to health ha. Ill do a better and make sure to eat properly on show days 🙂 scouts honor! I love you Chicago. Don’t you forget that shit. Ever. If I scared anyone tonight I am so so sorry from the bottom of my heart.”
Peep the video below.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Ingrooves Music Group Awarded U.S. Patent for Leveraging A.I. to Identify High-Value Streaming Audiences
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- Westwood One and Imperative Entertainment’s Podcast Division Launch the Red Note And La Nota Roja
- Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement Following Her Mother’s ‘More Than Painful’ Accusations
- TSU students seek internships, job opportunities as record number of companies attend first-ever virtual career fair
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio
- POP TALKS: Closing Keynote Conversation with Dua Lipa