Imaging and brand building is one of the most significant aspects in maintaining a successful radio station. Knowing that, KBFB Dallas has jumped on the new imaging service offered by Superadio and CTC Creative.
Superadio Networks has announced an affiliation and sales agreement with CTC Creative LLC to syndicate Speed Bump Intros, a production imaging service that offers custom branded song intros and station identifiers. All affiliate sales and national advertising sales will be handled by Superadio.
Written and produced by some of most creative minds in the music business, Speed Bump Intros brand radio stations without stopping the music by creating customized sound-a- like intros using station call letters and positioning statements. Speed Bump Intros seamlessly integrate a station’s brand with its core artists, creating a unique association with listeners.
KBFB Dallas (97.9 The Beat) Creative Services/Imaging Director DJ Necio, commenting on Speed Bump Intros said; “Our listeners want better music flow without a lot of interruption, so Speed Bump is perfect for us! What a great way of branding our station names – in such a subtle, yet catchy way! Singing our station name straight into the song is a refreshing way of branding the station without the voice guy always doing it! PPM says to keep the music moving, and Speed Bump is really helping us do that!”
Superadio Vice-President of Affiliate Relations, Eric Faison commented; “Speed Bump Intros takes custom song intro production to a different level. Speed Bump Intros stand out from other similar services- they’re completely custom, not over-produced, not over-processed, and they use the absolute best singers and song writers available. Superadio is thrilled to offer Speed Bump Intros to radio stations that are looking set themselves apart from the competition!”
Keith Elliot, Creator & Managing Partner of Speed Bumps said; “Our vision with Speed Bump Intros was to bring something very customized and creative to radio and the response has been tremendous.“ Mike Gomes, COO of CTC Creative added; “We are thrilled that the entire Superadio crew shares our vision and we couldn’t be more excited about the future of Speed Bump Intros.”
Speed Bumps Intros are currently available to stations in the CHR, Urban, Hot AC/AC, Country and Urban AC formats.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations