“She loves me for who I am,” Akon said of his wife during his interview on “Larry King Now.”
Larry King replied in jest, “You’re a hero to a lot of men.”
“Yes, it would [bother me],” said Akon, but he did not feel this was a double standard because “men and women aren’t the same” when it comes to marriage and monogamy.
Find out why he feels this way and how he explains his marriage to his children in this clip:
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?