Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: The legendary Prince sat down with Arsenio for a rare televised interview. The two discuss his favorite song, why he doesn’t own a cell phone, the double edged sword of music on the internet, old school house parties, unreleased material, and much more.
Arsenio actually speaks to this in the interview but as untouchable and reclusive as Prince seems most of the time, I can honestly say he is really a down to earth guy in some regards. I have been at several underground parties where he was just chilling like everyone else.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Ingrooves Music Group Awarded U.S. Patent for Leveraging A.I. to Identify High-Value Streaming Audiences
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement Following Her Mother’s ‘More Than Painful’ Accusations
- Westwood One and Imperative Entertainment’s Podcast Division Launch the Red Note And La Nota Roja
- TSU students seek internships, job opportunities as record number of companies attend first-ever virtual career fair
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio