Former Wamer Music exec Danielle D Smith was arrested on first degree charges of grand larceny for embezzling more than 1 million from Warner Music Group. Smith worked in the Black music division in BBlackk and was assigned the position of arranging travel and scouting new talent for the label, instead she raked up over 1.3 million in charges on the company credit card which included luxury vacations and rooms for herself. She resigned from WMG in 2011 amidst allegations of fraud. She flew to New York this week to turn herself in and her mother accompanied her putting up her retirement fund to bail her daughter out. Warner music execs declined to comment but Radio Facts has been informed the investigation……………………..is ONGOING. We will discuss more about this case on the Radio Facts Radio Show Podcast that will hit the industry Thursday.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Revolt Summit X AT&T Announce 2020 Programming Designed to Empower and Inspire Next Generation of Black Leaders
- ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY Now Available on Prime Video and in Theaters
- Can the AKA’s Do It Again and Raise $1 Million in a Day to Support HBCUs?
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time