Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Dr. Steve Perry, founder and principal of Capital Preparatory Magnet School, says many of the little boys he’s worked with over the years are filled with rage. Some of these young men go on to join gangs””but not for the reasons you may think. Watch as Dr. Perry reveals the number one reason boys turn to crime. Plus, find out why so many men learn to mask their pain at a young age.
Traditionally, fathers are thought of as disciplinarians and providers, but according to our Oprah’s Lifeclass panel of experts, men need to rethink their roles. Watch as Iyanla Vanzant, Geoffrey Canada, CEO of Harlem Children’s Zone, and Dr. Steve Perry, founder and principal of Capital Preparatory Magnet School, redefine what it means to be a father. Plus, find out what qualities many dads are lacking.
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Westwood One and Imperative Entertainment’s Podcast Division Launch True
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ppcocaine RELEASES OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “THREE MUSKETEERS” FEATURING NEXTYOUNGIN