Radio Facts: Looking at the suicides and the tragedies that have taken place during Christmas, I was left to ponder…. Is Christmas overrated? I for one had a great day yesterday but I have one major complaint. After having to work six hour shifts for most holidays during my career in radio I absolutely without question Despise Christmas music. I not only despise it…. It literally makes me nauseous. How many times can I hear Silent Night? One song, sung but 9 million singers. While in the store doing some shopping before the holiday, I wore my iPod so that I could not hear the music.
While I am not saying it's a day that people should kill themselves, it's been documented that it is one of the most likely days people are at their lowest when it comes to depression. Everybody does not want to celebrate and there are lots of people who don't have families or friends and they are not considered. Christmas is shoved down our throats whether we want it or not and I think that's bullsh….Ã‚ I think a movement should be created where people where shirts that say “Screwged Christmas” and demand stores stop playing the music and they throw big buckets of water on Christmas Carolers who invade their privacy. Am I Scrooge? No, I'm a champion for the underdog. Christmas is not for everyone, just like religion (another editorial) so why must we be forced to accept it?
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU