On the radio: Stations hire and fire, many favorites vanish and meters track listening habits.
We're heading into 2009, so it's time to look back at 2008. Next week, we'll look at radio's future. This week, radio's recent past, and sad to say overall it's been a terrible year.
Radio revenues have declined for 19 straight months. Local radio revenues were reportedly off 21 percent, national revenue off 24 percent in November. One analysis called it the worst month in more than 20 years. [read the whole story here]
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle