Radio Facts: While it appears there may be a clear conflict of interest or a non compete still in effect for Steve Hegwood and Wayne Brown as two former Radio One employees in Atlanta with an alleged new station The Streetz 102.9… what if…
1. The station is simulcast from another market? Would that still be considered a breach of contract if they are not actually “broadcasting” from the Atlanta market?
2. Georgia is an “at will” state. Does the state law supersede contracts with non compete clauses?
Allegedly, Alfred Liggins has started legal proceedings. Even if the above held true the bottom line appears to be if Hegwood and /or Brown are still being PAID by Radio One, if that's the case, the contract may override everything. We love revolutionaries and we love this story and so do you, it was the most read yesterday with the most links to the station's site to hear it.
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs