Radio Facts: Radio Facts: As we reported earlier, george zimmerman was in the custody of Lake Mary police department due to a 911 call that was placed by his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman. Mrs. Zimmerman, who has filed for divorce, initially told a 911 dispatcher that her husband had his hand on his gun as he sat in his car outside the home she was at with her father. She said she was scared because she wasn't sure what the 29-year-old Zimmerman was capable of doing. Her exact words were, “He's threatening all of us with a firearm … He punched my dad in the nose..I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really scared.” Then a few hours later she changed her story and said she never saw a firearm.
George Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara has already chimed in, “I know the 911 tape suggests that Shellie was saying something but I think that was heightened emotions,” O'Mara said. “There may have been some pushing and touching. That happens a lot in divorce situations … Nobody was injured.”
The best thing I can say about this entire situation is, “These guys always get away,” just as george zimmerman said about Trayvon.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)