Geico aired more than 47,000 commercials nationwide last week
According to Media Monitors, GEICO took the top spot as radio’s number one advertiser. Researchers said GEICO aired 47,571 commercials across the nation last week. That increased of nearly 2,000 ads compared to the previous week.
- Home Depot was number two at 41,871 ads.
- Lowe’s was number three at 31,748 ads.
- Walgreens was fourth at 30,807 ads.
- Rounding out the top five was JC Penney at 29,389 ads.
- Ebro in the Morning Questions if Verzuz has Gone Too Far
- Woman Thought She Was Pregnant After Ovarian Cyst Grew The Size Of A Football In Her Stomach
- Joe Budden Says Omarion Minimized His Catalog during Verzuz (VIDEO)
- Suspect In Nipsey Hussle’s Murder Reportedly Assaulted In Jail
- R.Kelly Fan Arrested After Threatening Prosecutors, Could Face 5 Years In Prison
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Talks About One of the Nicest People in the Entertainment Industry Getting Shot (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Diddy was Disrespectful to Yung Miami at the BET Awards (VIDEO)
- The Breakfast Club Discusses Ludacris’ Manager Chaka Zulu Surviving Deadly Shooting (VIDEO)
- AUDACY ADDS DORIN DICKERSON TO 93.7 THE FAN IN PITTSBURGH
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talks About the Importance of Voting After Roe v Wade Decision (VIDEO)