As most of you know we reported the unfortunate passing of D. Cherie last week. D. Cherie, from 90.1 WNAA in Greensboro died in her sleep on Wednesday, May 3rd. We have received the funeral arrangements for D. Cherie and we wanted to pass along the information.
The funeral will be:
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Shiloh Baptist Church
1210 South Eugene Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
The funeral home is Community Funeral Home, 2003 East Market Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.
You can send expressions of sympathy to her father, Andre Perry, 9816 Andrea Way, Charlotte, NC 28277. The family will be setting up a scholarship fund in her memory at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro. They will share more details once it's finalized.
In the meantime, they request that we please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Parent Jumps On Zoom Call to Check Teacher About Disrespectful George Floyd Comment (VIDEO)