Ali Ollie Woodson, the former lead singer of the Temptations singing group, is in serious condition at a L.A. hospital, according to sources. Woodson who had recently joined the Temptations Review featuring Dennis Edwards (another former lead singer of the Temptations) had been sick for a while but was able to function fluently through the illness. In a recent conversation with Woodson [Sunday, December 21st] MAA ask about his health, Woodson said, “I'm ok … and I'll be home soon.”
Woodson was asked to consider a position in the upcoming Hitsville Hall Of Fame Musical Revue that is slated to premier October of 2009 in the UK. The revue will evolve around the era of Motown; honoring 50 years of Hitsville majestry.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time