Remember that time when an all-out cuss fest happened at a gospel station between two politicians? Don't laugh …
(video below) A gospel radio station in North Texas got a huge surprise when a full out vulgar verbal altercation broke out between longtime Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price and former city council member Dwaine Caraway at KHVN. “You Fu$&ed My Wife!” Dwaine Caraway exclaimed as he disrespected the religious tone of the station. What was supposed to be a conversation turned into an altercation, then a hilarious illustration where blood pressure and Diabetes levels peaked for the finish line.
The two Grandad-aged men were ready to rumble when several men had to break up the melee before canes started swingin.' As it's a political season, the candidates for Dallas County commissioner, including Micah B. Phillips, were at the station to talk about their campaigns. According to news director Robert Ashley, the altercation broke out during a commercial break and Police were called to the scene to break up the Rudy Ray Moore cuss fest. Both men were later spotted at a bar downing shots of Ensure after calling a truce. (OK they were not at a bar downing Ensure but do you really think I can let this go without a couple of my jokes?) Check out the video to see the altercation.
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- New Report Proves What We Already Know about Black Women and Workplace Discrimination
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Michael B. Jordan’s Former House Assistant Claims They Had A ‘Moment’ In A Closet
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Trending – Singer Charged with Murder of Fitness Model Wife (video)
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons the 70s Black Music is the Absolute BEST Decade
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time