From July 6 to 16, Festival d'été de Québec – Canada's largest outdoor music festival – celebrates its 50th anniversary and showcases one of the biggest and most diverse musical festivals in North America. The sold-out edition ranges from pop, rock, and folk to electro, hip-hop and world music over the course of 11 days. The Festival takes place in picturesque Québec City at 10 indoor and outdoor venues including the Bell Stage, one of North America's biggest outdoor stages, located in a historic battlefield park overlooking the St. Lawrence River. The event coincides with Canada's 150th anniversary.
WHO: The Festival kicked off with P!NK, Kendrick Lamar, Nick Jonas, Backstreet Boys, and will continue with Kelsea Ballerini, DNCE, Melissa Etheridge, Flume, Lady Antebellum, Migos, Pink Martini, The Strumbellas, and Fetty Wap Featuring Monty. The grand finale weekend will feature Metallica, Voivod, Gorillaz, The Strumbellas, and Muse to close the celebrations. The complete lineup can be found here.
WHEN AND WHERE: The 50th edition of Festival d'été de Québec takes place in Québec City July 6 – 16, 2017.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU