A small town in N. Carolina called Kenly is up in arms over a Black woman that was hired as the Town Manager. This surprised residents that the police chief Josh Gibson, who has been in his position for 21 years, decided to call it quits along with the remainder of the force after a black woman, Justine Jones, described as a “progressive and responsible Town Manager” took office a little less than a month ago.
The police chief who is white as well as the others who have resigned stated Jones has created a hostile work environment and they can’t work with her.
Kenly Police Chief Josh Gibson reported on his Facebook page that “The new manager has created an environment I do not feel we can perform our duties and services to the community.”
It has also been noted that Jones sued a previous employer for gender and racial discrimination a few years ago and that is being cited as her being perceived as ‘hostile’ and creating a hostile work environment. Your thoughts?
- Body Detected at Bottom of Lake Turns Out to be Missing Judge
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Brittney Griner’s Family Probably “Lost It” After Learning the Basketball Star’s Fate (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die