On the heels of David Plouffe and Cadence13’s big get last week with President Obama joining Plouffe’s Campaign HQ podcast for an in-depth, newsmaking interview, our focus on best-in-class, premium content continues to shine as two C13 partners, Pulitzer-Prize winning historian/author Jon Meacham and former presidential candidate Andrew Yang, addressed the nation last night as featured speakers on the final night of the history-making Democratic National Convention.
Cadence13 is part of Entercom’s Podcast Network.
Meacham is the writer and narrator of the C13Originals’ directed and produced documentary podcast series Hope, Through History, on which he explores five of the most historic and trying times in American History—the 1918 Flu Pandemic, the Great Depression, World War II, the polio epidemic, and the Cuban Missile Crisis—and how this nation unified and dealt with these moments in our history.
On Yang Speaks, the entrepreneur, bestselling author and former presidential candidate talks about the future, pop culture, the economy, technology and more with thought leaders, with a general outlook towards the future of our economy and society.
- Michael B. Jordan Partners with LyftUp to Provide Free Ride to Underserved Communities
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- STAYSOLIDROCKY RETURNS WITH “VIOLA” (video)
- OnNow.tv Partners with Ticketing and Event Platform Tixr
- Do the Boston Celtics have a chance to come back and beat the Heat? | The Jump
- Columbia Records to Hold Community Concert and Conversation with the National Urban League Live On YouTube September 25
- Terry Curtin Joins Solstice as EVP Communications
- Troy Vincent on Deion Sanders coaching Jackson State & HBCU athletes in the NFL | First Take
- Acoustic Sounds Series Continues with Nina Simone’s Quintessential 1965 Albums “I Put a Spell On You” and “Pastel Blues”
- Cory Coco Brother Condrey to Hold Prayer Rally