Company to Provide Bilingual Audio Assets with Resources to Help Americans Address Mental Health Challenges.
Entercom has teamed up with the Ad Council as the exclusive audio production partner for COPING-19, a national public service advertising (PSA) caign aimed at raising awareness and providing Americans tips and resources to help people who are experiencing mental health challenges, in conjunction with the CDC, the CDC Foundation, The HHS, and the White House.
As part of the caign, Entercom will develop and provide bilingual audio PSAs that help Americans address mental health, as well as donate time and space to support the caign across its robust portfolio of broadcast, digital and social media assets.
“Entercom is dedicated to supporting the health and success of the communities that are the heart of our business,” said Sarah Harris, Vice President, Social Impact, Entercom. “With so many Americans struggling with mental health, we are delighted to use the reach of our platform to share helpful self-care and coping tips with our 170 million listeners and so many more in partnership with the Ad Council. We know talk is a powerful tool in the struggle for mental health, and are committed to using our voice to break the stigma and help people find the resources they need to thrive.”
“With the prolonged health crisis and the isolation and economic challenges stemming from Covid-19, many aren’t talking about what’s happening with our mental health,” said Heidi Arthur, Chief Caign Development Officer, Ad Council. “COPING-19 is a far-reaching platform that provides self-care and coping tips, as well as resources, to address the struggles people are facing. We’re so grateful to our creative and media partners for developing the creative content and resources that will empower audiences throughout the country to take steps to protect their mental health.”
The caign will also see the launch of a new website, Coping-19.org, which will serve as a central hub where visitors will be able to access over 100 vetted resources in English and Spanish to help with their mental health needs. Coping-19.org will also feature a set of self-care best practices and principles in accordance with CDC and leading scientists, as well as links to more in-depth information by category.
Morbidity and Mortality Week Report survey shows more than 40% of Americans are struggling with mental health conditions as a result of the Covid-19 crisis.
“Entercom is committed to supporting the health and success of the communities that are the heart of its business. Participating in COPING-19 is a part of Entercom Serves, the Company’s social impact platform that raises awareness of social issues and brings communities together for good. Entercom unites with its listeners and brands to support sound communities through several pillars of impact: mental health and anti-bullying, children’s health, veterans and service members, the environment, civic education, and diversity, equity and inclusion.”
- Inductees Announced For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame June 2022 Induction
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Podcast Advertising Effectiveness is Soaring
- NAB Launches “The Best of NAB Show Amplified”
- Radio One Charlotte Names New Program Director for Heritage Sports Radio WFNZ 610AM/92.7FM
- White Supremacist Opens Fire at Supermarket: Here are the Names of the Buffalo Massacre Victims
- New York Public Radio Names Kenya Young Senior Vice President of WNYC Studios
- Pinky Cole’s Surprise Gift to Every CAU Graduate in Atlanta
- YOUTUBE AND THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY ANNOUNCE “RECIPE FOR CHANGE: AMPLIFYING BLACK WOMEN”
- Police Uncover Video of Arby’s Manager Urinating in Milkshake Mix