Radio Facts: I saw this interesting article online this morning
Where The Jobs Are, Spring 2009
A quarterly survey reveals the cities expecting the largest employment growth–and losses–across the country.
Thanks to last year's strong harvest of apples and the jobs that followed in juicing, packaging and shipping, Yakima, Wash., has the strongest employment outlook in the country for the second quarter of 2009, according to a quarterly survey by employment services firm Manpower.
“This is an agricultural base, a huge apple-growing region,” says Bill Cook, director of community and economic development for Yakima. “Last year's apple harvest was huge, and it helped carry employment through the winter. Even in a normal economic year that wouldn't happen.” Read whole story here
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State