Music Mogul Inspires His Followers and Family with a New Commitment to Healthy Living with New WW Freestyle™
As a Weight Watchers member and social media ambassador, DJ Khaled will document his experience and progress on the new WW Freestyle program on his social channels – including Snapchat (@djkhaled305), Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook— speaking candidly about how the program has given him the freedom and flexibility to make healthier choices while keeping up with his busy lifestyle.”Weight Watchers is all about being great and being your best self. My son is my love, my life, and I need to be great for him,” said DJ Khaled. “To be great is to be healthy; to be healthy means a shift in my lifestyle, and the new WW Freestyle program is all about healthier habits for my life. The WW program and community is my partner in this process to greatness, and I’m grateful for what’s to come and to share my journey with you all.””DJ Khaled has an incredibly authentic drive and passion to inspire others through his wellness journey and experiences on WW Freestyle,” said Mindy Grossman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Weight Watchers International, Inc. “Being healthier is not just about weight anymore. It’s about overall health and wellness—being your best self. By capturing and sharing his process, he will enliven and inspire his community, showing that it’s possible to integrate healthy habits into your life.”DJ Khaled is working with a Weight Watchers coach and using the Weight Watchers mobile app to follow WW Freestyle. The new program launched in December 2017with a campaign featuring Oprah Winfrey, who is also board member, owner and strategic advisor to the company.WW Freestyle guides members toward a healthier pattern of eating and living, resulting in improvements both on and off the scale.1 The new program builds on the highly successful and effective SmartPoints® system by expanding zero Points®foods from only fruits and vegetables to a list of more than 200 delicious, satisfying foods, such as eggs, beans, chicken, corn, seafood and tofu.DJ Khaled is a world-renowned record producer, radio personality, and DJ who has worked with countless A-list artists and has produced ten studio albums of his own since 2006.To follow DJ Khaled’s journey on Weight Watchers, follow him on Snapchat (@djkhaled305), Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- Changes at Cumulus Beaumont
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- Yikes! Is This Jasmine Guy?
- Cardi B On ‘WAP’, Megan Thee Stallion, Favorite Po*n, Onlyfans, Joe Biden & Women Rappers
- Dr. Davida L. Haywood Named Vice President of Student Affairs
- Shawn Gee Launches BlackStream in Partnership with Twitch
- Cissy Houston Offended By Clive Davis Party Invite
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- TIP “T.I.” HARRIS’ THE L.I.B.R.A ALBUM TO ARRIVE 10/16 FEAT. JOHN LEGEND, LIL BABY, RICK ROSS & MORE