Oddly this story doesn’t mention any station affiliation of this man. It just states a radio DJ faces criminal charges after police say he videotaped high school girls changing at a recent volleyball tournament. Bruce Edward Moores, or “˜Ray’ Moores as he’s known on the radio, was arrested at UW-Stout. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and booked into the Dunn County Jail. He later posted bond.
The UW-Stout police chief says Moores, 49, was convicted of sexual assault of a child by a person in a position of trust in Colorado in 1992. Chief Lisa Walter says Moores was sentenced to prison for the charge.
UW-Stout Spokesman Doug Mell says on Friday night the girls were changing out of their jerseys in the corner of the gym at the university when the video was taken.
WEAU talked to a couple of the players, who we are not identifying. They told us they had noticed Moores around with his video camera, but he told them he was with the media.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio
- POLO G MAKES TELEVISION DEBUT WITH PERFORMANCE OF “MARTIN AND GINA” ON THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON
- Hillary Clinton Partners with iHeartMedia to Launch New iHeartRadio Original Podcast “You and Me Both with Hillary Clinton”