Chicago-based Syndication Networks Corporation (SNC) and Dial Global announced today Dial Globalâ€™s sales representation of SNC programming, beginning January 2008. SNC provides stations with top rated imaging services and programming, including SPLAT Imaging, The Success Journal, National Geographic Minute, Country Music Greats, Pro Football Weekly, and 25 Years of Hits.
Chris Witting, CEO of Syndication Networks said, “We’re thrilled to be partnering with Dial Global for national sales of our programs. As the largest company of its kind, Dial Global will enable us to have inventory in their RADAR-rated networks. David Landau, Ken Williams, Spencer Brown, and the entire team at Dial Global are the best in the business.”
“Chris Witting has been successful at station management, programming and national syndicationâ€ said Ken Williams, Co-President/CEO of Dial Global. â€œSyndication Networks is a fantastic company with programming and services that span almost every format. We at Dial Global are very proud to be partnering with Chris and his team and look forward to a very successful future together.”
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)
- Lil Duval Talks New Comedy Special, 30 Year-Old Roommates, Twitter Tirades + More
- 10 Tips on How to Improve and Make More Money with Your Business
- Bobby Ross Avila Grabs Grammy Nomination for Production on Charlie Wilson's Album
- The BET Experience Kick Off Was Everything (PICS)
- Kanye West and Joe Rogan | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Delilah Becomes Spokesperson For Together For Kids
- Zane Lowe Reveals Eminem as His First Guest on Beats 1 Radio
- Can Dak Prescott overtake Russell Wilson for QB1 in fantasy? | Fantasy Focus Live