Dash Radio & Oscar De La Hoya Providing Exclusive Content All Weekend Surrounding Canelo vs. GGG Fight
September 14, 2017 — Dash Radio, the world’s leading digital radio platform, today announced a pop-up station with Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions to bring exclusive live content surrounding the highly anticipated Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin fight this weekend. The fight itself, which has been billed “The Fight of the Decade,” and broadcasts exclusively through HBO Pay-Per-View, is slated for Saturday, September 16th.
Overseen by Golden Boy fight host Tattoo, the former radio personality from Big Boy’s show on Power 106, the exclusive Dash Radio pop-up station will broadcast live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas offering pre- and post- fight coverage ringside, not available anywhere else. He will also be launching a new Monday-Friday show “TattooAndTheCrew” when the station officially launches later this month.
Golden Boy’s Dash Radio station will offer an exclusive look into the world of these fighters, both behind the scenes and around the ring. For media interested in plugging into or syndicating the pop-up station’s content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Radio is one of the most underappreciated sports platforms available right now,” said ten-time world title winner and Golden Boy Promotions founder Oscar De La Hoya. “I wanted to make sure all the experiences from fight week were accessible to everyone. Dash Radio offers the perfect streamlined, free solution to let everyone in on the action.”
This weekends pop-up will also feature music curated by the fighters, exclusive coverage from weigh in and press conferences, and interviews with celebrity attendees from DJ Skee to Oscar De La Hoya and more. Offering the most insightful and immediate reactions, Golden Boy Radio promises to be the ultimate destination for Boxing fans this weekend.
Who: Dash Radio, Golden Boy Promotions, Oscar de la Hoya, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin
What: Golden Boy Radio, a new partnership between Dash Radio & Golden Boy Promotions
When: Station Preview (Fight Coverage): 9/14-9/17
Full Station Launch: Early October ‘17
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- YSN FLOW Releases New Track And Video “WANT BEEF? 3.0”
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Reacting to Ryan Fitzpatrick’s emotional response to being replaced by Tua Tagovailoa | Get Up