Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Monday Morning Tamron Hall made history when she became the first Black woman to co-anchor the Today show! Tamron Hall will co-host the 9 o'clock hour of the Today show with Natalie Morales, Al Roker and Willie Geist.Hall received her Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from Temple University. Her first reporter position was as a general assignment reporter at KBTX in Bryan/College Station, Texas. She quickly moved to KTVT in Dallas, Texas. From 1997 to 2007, she worked for WFLD-TV in Chicago. As a former Chicago resident, she frequently reported on issues related to Chicago politics. She went on to host several shows for MSNBC and she is now holding down the co-anchor spot on the Today Show.Congratulations Tamron Hall!
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?