Radio Facts: Radio Facts: On CBS' Face the Nation, former Secretary of State Colin Powell called the George Zimmerman verdict questionable. He said,”I think that it will be seen as a questionable judgment on the part of the judicial system down there, but I don't know if it will have staying power..” Powell also stated, “These cases come along, and they blaze across the midnight sky and then after a period of time, they're forgotten.” Powell also said that President Barack Obama was right to speak about the case, and the experience of African Americans in general, and encouraged more leaders to do so. “I'd like to see [Obama] be more passionate about race questions, and I think that was an accurate characterization of some of the things that we were exposed to,” Powell said.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)