iHeartmedia (formerly Clear Channel) Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. iHeartmedia (formerly Clear Channel) is also one of the most innovative media players in the market ““ a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
A fantastic opportunity for growth now available that brings with it the chance to live and experience a great east coast mountain four season community just a couple of hours from both Richmond and the nation’s capital. iHeartmedia (formerly Clear Channel) Harrisonburg, VA is looking for the next great CHR program director for 93-7 Hit Music Now and someone to lead our cluster’s digital efforts.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and hard-working team player willing to relocate to one of America’s great small cities. You’ll be responsible for growing ratings and being on air on our fastest growing station, WAZR. You’ll also apply your web and digital skills to our station’s websites and social media pages in pursuit of our digital goals.
Flexible schedule, programming, on air and internet and social media skills needed. A drive to win is a must! If this sounds like you, then we might have a spot for you on our team.
* Oversees the Integrated Media/Programming department: responsible for strategy, audience growth, fully maximizing all digital platforms to the benefit of the core business.
* Works with Programming to identify ways for on-air to grow our digital audience and for our digital efforts to grow our ratings.
* Works closely with Integrated Media Sales to ensure that we’re maximizing content integration opportunities.
* Develops digital programming packages around station features and original content to drive audience and engagement for sites.
* Oversees all social media activity for stations.
* Performs regular analysis of statistics from Omniture and Ando and recommends and implements ways to grow audience based on this data.
* Manages digital marketing for the cluster, including creating and executing online media buys.
* Assists in securing exclusive content (e.g., music premieres) as needed.
* Creates and manages third-party partnerships.
* Primary liaison with CCRD on Programming issues.
* Manages day-to-day mobile programs.
iHeartmedia (formerly Clear Channel) is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
WINCHESTER, Virginia, United States
Share on linkedin Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services
Return to Search Results