Radio Facts: Clear Channel Communications, Inc. and The Cromwell Group, Inc. of Nashville, Tennessee have settled by agreement a federal trademark infringement lawsuit filed in December of 2006 by Cromwell against Clear Channel in the U.S. Federal District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee pertaining to Clear Channel’s use of the mark THE PARTY in connection with various radio stations.
In accordance with the terms of the agreement, Clear Channel will license from Cromwell the right to utilize the mark THE PARTY in connection with radio stations broadcasting in Las Vegas, Nevada and Denver, Colorado.
Cromwell’s president Bayard Walters indicates that the company plans to continue to protecting THE PARTY trademark. Cromwell encourages any stations that currently may be utilizing THE PARTY without a license to be proactive in contacting the company at 615-361-7560 or by fax at 615-366-4313 or via e-mail at: [email protected]”
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- The 10 Best UNSUNG Episodes So Far…
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers