Radio Facts: Amidst press that the company is headed towards bankruptcy by year's end, I don't get a lot of press releases from other radio corporations who are doing things for the community. It doesn't mean they aren't doing anything, we just don't get press releases announcing it from them so Kudos to CC.
Clear Channel Radio Drives Success of Feeding America with National Campaign – PSAs Recorded by Ryan Seacrest, Nick Lachey, Rob Thomas, Dhani Jones Airing Nationwide
Clear Channel Radio:
Clear Channel Radio continues to support Feeding America, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity, with its national campaign. Celebrities such as Ryan Seacrest, Nick Lachey, Rob Thomas and Dhani Jones have recorded public service announcements (PSAs) to support Feeding America and air on Clear Channel Radio stations nationwide this summer.
The charity's Summer Food Program is a campaign dedicated to letting families in need know about free summer lunches for children at local schools. The Ad Council and Feeding America provided PSAs for Clear Channel Radio to air in 22 targeted markets across the country.
John Hogan, Clear Channel Radio President and CEO, and Lisa Dollinger, Chief Communications Officer, of Clear Channel, along with Peggy Conlon, Ad Council President and CEO, and James Baumann, Senior Vice President, National Accounts & Media Marketing, of the Ad Council, volunteered at the San Antonio Food Bank this afternoon. San Antonio has the largest summer feeding program for children in the country, feeding 10,200 hungry children a day throughout the summer.
Clear Channel was also instrumental in the success of Feeding America's recent Stamp Out Hunger! national food collection, sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers. The organization raised an all-time record of over 73.4 million pounds of food during their May 9th collection drive. Clear Channel radio stations ran over 35,000 15-second PSAs voiced by Ryan Seacrest to support the event.
Clear Channel Radio and Feeding America.
Texas has the highest child food insecurity rate in the country. Headquartered in San Antonio, Clear Channel Radio is lending its hand to not only its home state, but in the 150 markets it serves nationwide.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle