Originally posted on 2020-05-05 16:05:05
RadioFacts – 7 years ago one half of the group Kriss Kross was found dead on May 2, 2013.
Rapper Chris Kelly from the group Kriss Kross was there and he performed. Shortly thereafter Atlanta police found the former kid rapper dead in his home. He was 34. Kelly had suffered from Alopecia Areata and lost most of his hair some years ago. He was quite reclusive in the years since the group was active on So So Def/Columbia with their smash hit “Jump” in the early 90s. Radio Facts expresses condolences for the family of Kelly.
NOTE: The original updated version of this post indicating the anniversary of Chris' death did not appear before the previous version which was from 2013. We apologize for any confusion.
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Esteemed Group of Music Executives to Protect, Preserve and Advocate for Black American Music
- Konwiser Brothers Media Acquire Rights to Movie about KDAY
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs