Originally posted on 2020-05-05 16:05:05
RadioFacts – 7 years ago one half of the group Kriss Kross was found dead on May 2, 2013.
Rapper Chris Kelly from the group Kriss Kross was there and he performed. Shortly thereafter Atlanta police found the former kid rapper dead in his home. He was 34. Kelly had suffered from Alopecia Areata and lost most of his hair some years ago. He was quite reclusive in the years since the group was active on So So Def/Columbia with their smash hit “Jump” in the early 90s. Radio Facts expresses condolences for the family of Kelly.
NOTE: The original updated version of this post indicating the anniversary of Chris' death did not appear before the previous version which was from 2013. We apologize for any confusion.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Former Record Label Exec Starts Music Start-up Deepr®
- Reggie Rouse Promoted at Entercom
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper FBG Duck Killed In Chicago Shooting
- Motown Records 1974 Picnic (video)
- That Time Ellen DeGeneres Cancelled Gospel Singer Kim Burrell for Extreme Rant Bashing Homosexuals and the Late Eddie Long (video)
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position