Charlamagne tha God has extended his deal with iHeart and The Breakfast Club for 5 years. He is also the Senior Creative Officer of Cultural Content and Programmng.
He wil continue to host the countdown show, do his signature interviews and co-host “Weekends with the Breakfast Club” on the iHeart network.
He also recently signed on to run the Black Effect Podcast Network as EVP and co-founder and he is the Chief Creative Officer with the network and he owns 51%.
Charlamagne exclusivley told Radio Facts “God Is Great let’s continue to move the culture of radio and the audio business forward. Thank You to iHeart for always empowering me as a talent and now as a executive and owner.”
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money