HOT 97 SUMMER JAM IS BACK IN TOKYO!
MULTI-YEAR DEAL CONTINUES WITH AVEX ENTERTAINMENT AS DEMAND GROWS
WQHT HOT 97 FM, #1 for Hip Hop, announced it is bringing HOT 97’s Summer Jam, the biggest hip hop music festival, back to Tokyo on November 11, 2017 with Japan-based Avex Entertainment, Asia's premier live entertainment and production company.
HOT 97 SUMMER JAM TOKYO sold out last year immediately and tickets were difficult to find, sending a wave of shock throughout the music industry and hip hop music fans in Japan. “We’re thrilled to bring HOT 97 and Summer Jam back to Tokyo as we take the next step in growing these venerable brands for the passionate and growing global hip hop music audience. Our collaboration with our partners last year laid the foundation for an even larger event in November and further expansion in the coming years,” said Patrick Walsh, President, Emmis Communications.
New this year will be the addition of the FESTIVAL STAGE which has come to be known as the gateway to success in New York, where young, local artists who dream of a chance to step out from Asia into the rest of the world will be featured. HOT 97 SUMMER JAM TOKYO has their attention locked into Japan’s younger generation still new to Hip Hop, those consumers whose tastes in music style, fashion and street culture continue to evolve. “This is an exciting time for our international brand partners to get in early and seed relationships with the next generation of globally-conscious consumers,” said Ben Finley, HOT 97’s Director of Global Business Development.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show