This story is so unfortunate. Former police officer Cariol Horne stopped a white Buffalo police officer from choking a black suspect and after he attacked her and punched her in the jaw, she was fired and denied her pension after 19 years on the job.
While this happened a few years ago, in light of the current situation in Buffalo with the old man being pushed down and cracking his skull, this story has resurfaced. Not sure what the end result was for her getting her pension but should she have ever even been fired?
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY Now Available on Prime Video and in Theaters
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Female Singers of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- YUNG GRAVY RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “yup!”