Radio Facts: I'd like to add to this story that drug companies and marketing agencies don't usually have black employees in their marketing departments and they rely on flawed research from other companies that ALSO don't have black employees or staff on how to reach black people. I know from experience with another magazine I once published. It all, once again, boils down to the industry's refusal to incorporate blacks into the system. If you mention to flaw, YOU are considered the bad guy and the racist. This is a way to make them feel better about what they are doing wrong. (VIDEO WAS REMOVED PER REQUEST OF CNN ON DIMEWARS)
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Male Singers who Stand the Test of Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story